*Condition Note: Book is good condition and clean inside with moderate cover and spine wear and spine is splitting inside the book, with envelope and stamp owner on pages.*
This is the story of Andrew Graham Stewart, veteran Australian missionary to cannibals and headhunters of the South Pacific islands. For fifty years, Stewart pioneered among primitive tribes in the Fijis, New Hebrides, and New Guinea, experiencing divine guidance and many miracles of conversion. Some of the islanders were so hopelessly decadent before the missionaries arrived that government officials had written them off as "on the way to extinction." These memoirs could well be titled "Amazing Grace, Even Among Cannibals."
1. Under the Pillow
2. Father Attends Adventist Meetings
3. "What Do You Plan to Be?"
5. Impossible Dreams Come True
6. Buresala Training School
7. In Letters of Gold
9. New Hebrides--Islands Nobody Praised
11. Heathenism--the Sternest Challenge
12. The Lewets Story
13. When They Planted a Tree
14. Investments Eventually Bring Rewards
15. Norman and Alma Wiles
16. When New Guinea Was New
17. The Challenging Inland
18. Amidst Volcanic Fires
19. Why Robert Salau?
20. A Long Way From the Solomons
21. We Like to Meet Our Own Folk
22. Indonesian Journey
23. "A Memorable Finale"
For more information about used book grading (condition), bindings, etc. click here.