*Condition Note: Minor cover wear but otherwise good condition.*
WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN...
*Your friends let you down?
* You are falsely accused?
* You make a bad choice?
* You are embarrassed?
* You lose a loved one?
* You want to run away?
Keep On Keeping On!
This positive admonition defines James Gilley's philosophy of life-- a life that has known its shares of ups and downs. With a twinkle in his eye and a prayer on his lips, this pastor, evangelist, and church administrator pulls from his own experiences to provide heaping doses of encouragement for those going through tough times.
Often humorous and very personal, Keep On Keeping On is "Pepto-Bismol" for the soul-- a balm for the bruised and a pep rally for the depressed. If you've ever been hurt, worried, deathly ill, rejected, or grief-stricken, you need what Gilley is offering in this book-- a new attitude and a life-grip on the Savior. When you feel like throwing in the towel, don't. Instead, put your hand in Jesus' hand and keep on keeping on !
1. When Bad Things Happen
2. When You Want to Run Away From It All
3. When You Make a Bad Choice
4. When You Are Falsely Accused
5. When You're Having Marriage Difficulties
6. When It All Goes Up in Smoke
7. When You Are Under Attack
8. When You Are Embarrassed
9. When You Are Fired
10. When Your Church Lets You Down
11. When You Have a Truly Impossible Dream
12. When You Lose Your Health
13. When You Lose a Loved One
14. When You Feel Like Throwing In the Towel
15. When Problems Come
For more information about used book grading (condition), bindings, etc. click here.