Condition note: Book is lightly used and clean with minor cover wear.
Every parent has been commissioned by God for a special work--the nurturing and molding of His little ones. The task is awesome; the responsibility great. But God hasn't left us without instruction. His Word is sufficient to show us how He wants us to live with His kids.
In this book, Kay Kuzma takes Biblical principles and applies them to life today. She speaks directly to current issues, such as . . .
* How to build character in an imperfect world.
* Finding time to parent in a whirlwind society.
* How to help children love and respect authority.
* Helping children reach their potential.
* Teaching children to talk to God.
1. How to Build Character in an Imperfect World
2. Lessons From Hannah, the Absent Mother
3. Finding Time to Parent
4. Teaching Your Own Preschool Children
5. Prime-time Parenting
6. Make Your Homecoming Count
7. The Working Mother's Challenge
8. The Problem of Guilt
9. The Problem of Illness and Fatigue
10. Turning the "Terrible" Into the "Terrific"
11. Make Your Family a Winning Team
12. Loyalty to the Family
13. Step-parenting Success
15. Keep Their Love Cups Full
16. Love Unconditionally
17. Helping Children Love and Respect Authority
18. Help me Discipline My Children
19. Three Steps to Developing God's Talents
20. The Importance of Parental Encouragement
21. Helping Children Learn Right From Wrong
22. Knowing and Needing God
23. Teaching Children to Talk to God
24. Worship--Celebration or Frustration
25. Making Heaven a Great Place To Go
26. The Family Heritage
27. Family Dedication
For more information about used book grading (condition), bindings, etc. click here.