Judy Brown dishes up practical, delicious answers to the lunchtime dilemma. If you need sandwich fillings, vegetarian dishes for small children, or that special dish for an elegant luncheon, you can find it here. This book will answer the following questions and more:
- Is there really a substitute for lunch meat in those brown bag sandwiches?
- Can the kids go to school with something vegetarian in their lunch boxes and not feel out of place in the school cafeteria?
- Can I fix a vegetarian lunch without spending hours over a hot stove?
- The answer is "Yes". . . naturally.
You will also find wonderful tips, recipes, and ideas for the following topics:
- Healthful Snacks and Festive Fruits
- Sweet Tooth Desserts
- Feeding Your Kids Right
- Fun Snack Ideas
- Little Tykes Lunches
- Birthday Party Lunch
- Power Lunches
- Special Occasion Brunch