*Condition Note: Book is clean and lightly used.*
THE PROBLEM: "I took a survey of my personal one-to-one witnessing and made a phenomenal discovery. Every individual I have ever won to Christ though Bible studies had the same temperament. All were Sanguines. Why is that? I wondered. Then it dawned on me that I had studied with them in my temperament. . . . I wanted them to glimpse Christ from a Sanguine's point of view." THE SOLUTION: Different strokes for different folks. A refreshing change from one-size-fits-all cookie-cutter witnessing, this book explains how to tailor your witness to individual personalities. By developing a sensitivity to others, we can greatly increase the effectiveness of our witness by learning how to appeal to their unique worldview. David Farmer offers a clear understanding of temperament theory, with special tips for witnessing to Sanguines, Phlegmatics, Cholerics, and melancholies. He shares many personal witnessing experiences, and explains how spiritual gifts relate to temperaments. This book will help you to see through the eyes of others and understand how they think before you talk to them about the most important subject in the world.
1. Working Within Our Temperament
2. Do You Need a Mulligan in Your Witnessing?
3. Flying Pizza Witnessing
4. Understanding Our Temperaments the Down-to-earth Way
5. Remember the Alamo
6. Your Temperament and Spiritual Gifts
7. Back From Failure
8. Down-to-earth Witnessing the Wrong Way
9. The Domino Effect
11. How to Witness to a Sanguine
12. How to Witness to a Melancholy
13. How to Witness to a Choleric
14. How to Witness to a Phlegmatic
For more information about used book grading (condition), bindings, etc. click here.