*Condition Note: Book is in very gently used condition. May have minimal marking and/or owner marks.*
Few Biblical doctrines have been under a constant crossfire of controversy during Christian history as has the Sabbath. Has the Sabbath been abrogated in the New Testament for Sunday? Was the Worldwide Church of God correct when they abandoned the Sabbath of Saturday? Does the New Covenant replace the Sabbath for Christians? What is the implications of the Pope's "Dies Domini" that calls for a revival of Sunday observance?
1. Pope John Paul II and the Sabbath
2. The Sabbath: Creational or Ceremonial?
3. The Sabbath and the New Covenant
4. The Savior and the Sabbath
5. Paul and the Law
6. Paul and the Sabbath
7. Rediscovering the Sabbath
For more information about used book grading (condition), bindings, etc. click here.