*Condition Note: Book is well used with minor cover wear and is clean.*
Join Carrol Johnson Shewmake in a unique prayer experience that takes you through the steps performed by priests in the Old Testament sanctuary:
* Praise to God as you enter His courts by faith
* Repentance, confession, and forgiveness at the altar of sacrifice.
* Cleansing and daily renewal at the laver.
* Outpouring of the Holy Spirit for your daily needs at the lampstand.
* Strength and daily sustenance at the table of shewbread.
* Prayer for others at the altar of incense.
* Cooperation with Jesus, in purifying your life of sin, in the Most Holy Place.
Mrs. Shewmake became interested in sanctuary prayer when she learned that the Old Testament sanctuary illustrates how God saves each person from sin. "If the daily work of the priests reveals how God cleanses each human soul from defilement," she writes, "then following these steps in personal prayer can be an aid to intelligently cooperating with God.
"I began following these steps as a pattern for my morning prayer, never dreaming that a simple prayer form could have such a tremendous impact upon my life. Before, I had trouble knowing what to say to God in my prayer time. But now the expectation of a morning talk with the Father and Son finds me bursting with words, eager to engage in conversation with Those who love me!"
1. Every Morning Is a New Beginning
2. Enter His Gates With Praise
3. The Altar of Sacrifice
4. The Laver of Washing
5. The Lampstand of the Holy Spirit
6. The Table of His Presence
7. The Altar of Intercession
8. The Most Holy Place
9. How to Please God
10. Sample Sanctuary Prayer
For more information about used book grading (condition), bindings, etc. click here.