*Condition Note: This book is in good and clean condition. Has minor cover and spine wear.*
In this book Samuel Koranteng-Pipim has done what every Adventist ought to do. In dealing with this controversial topic he first searched the Scriptures to see what the Bible might have to say, finding not only passages that deal explicitly with the topic but others that establish underlying principles. Far from being negative, Dr. Pipim develops a strong case for a wide range of feminine ministries.
2. Meaning of Church Authority and Ordination
3. Crucial Issues on Women's Ordination
4. Biblical Authority and Interpretation
5. Theological Obstacles to Women's Ordination
6. Biblical Obstacles to Women's Ordination
7. A Forbidden Issue: Restless Eve or Reckless Adams?
8. Implications for the Church
For more information about used book grading (condition), bindings, etc. click here.