*Condition Note: Book is gently used and clean condition, has minimal cover/spine wear.*
SPEAKING IN TONGUES is an up-to-date discussion of contemporary "speaking in tongues" as practiced by millions of Christians. This book reveals that speaking in tongues is also carried on in non-Christian (pagan) religions. The issues raised by this common practice are immense for the Christian believer.
It is the purpose of this book to investigate the nature of speaking in tongues by Christians and non-Christians. Based on the conclusion that both phenomena in the contemporary world are the same linguistically, the crucial question is raised whether contemporary speaking in ton
1. Contemporary Christian and Non-Christian Glossolalia
2. Speaking in Tongues in the Greek Language
3. Speaking in Tongues in the Gospel of Mark
4. Speaking in Tongues in Acts 2
5. Speaking in Tongues in Acts 10
6. Speaking in Tongues in Acts 19
7. Speaking in Tongues in 1 Corinthians 12-14
For more information about used book grading (condition), bindings, etc. click here.