Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
Alcoholic beverages have become America's number one public health problem, costing over $117 billion a year and claiming at least 100,000 lives per year, 25 times as many as all illegal drugs combined. In Wine in the Bible, Dr. Bacchiocchi shows that the Bible consistently teaches total abstinence as a divine imperative.
Publisher: Biblical Perspectives
A Preview of the Book
1. A Look at the Drinking Problem
2. The Meaning of "Wine"
3. "Wine" In Biblical Prespective
4. The Preservation of Grape Juice
5. Jesus and Wine
6. Wine in the Apostolic Church
7. A Look at Some Misunderstood Passages
8. Ellen White and Alcoholic Beverages
9. Alcohol in America
Books by the Same Author