1. Is my online order secure on your website?
Answer: Yes ... Your Checkout Process is protected by SSL Certification. When you are finalizing your order, you will notice the "https” prefix in the address bar of your browser. In addition many web browsers will display a lock in the web address bar. This assures your security.
Answer: Your personal information is secure. We will never share, sell, barter, or trade any of this information.
3. What forms of payment do you accept?
Answer: For all orders we accept Mastercard / Visa / Discover / Amex credit/debit cards, PayPal, personal checks and money orders.
4. What is the least expensive way to ship my order if I live in the USA?
Answer: Media Mail -- Delivery is within 5-10 days by the US Postal Service.
5. What are your office hours?
Answer: Monday - Thursday: 8:30 am to 6:00 pm EST
6. What type of book reviews do you post?
Answer: We do not accept reviews that simply state that the book is bad and does not follow the teachings of the Bible, however, we do post positive and critical book reviews. With either type of review, we are looking for specific comments that speak to the content of the book (not the shipping carrier or other experiences you have had with this subject, the author, or our company). All of our theological books must be reviewed and approved by ordained Seventh-day Adventist ministers to ensure that they follow the teachings of the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy; however, we realize that there are differing opinions about interpretation and presentation of Scripture. In the spirit of Matthew 18, should you desire to address an author’s point of view, we welcome your input and will forward your comments to the author for reply—please be specific (page and paragraph) with your questions, concerns/reasons, and supporting references.
7. Where can I learn more about getting my book published?
You can see our tutorials on our YouTube channel.
8. I want to use material from a TEACH Services, Inc. publication, or translate a book published by TEACH Services, Inc. into another language. Do I need permission?
Answer: Yes. Whether it is just one chapter, a small segment or excerpt (e.g., “only a few recipes”), or the entire book, if TEACH Services, Inc. used someone else’s copyrighted material in the publication, we may have permission only for that specific use. Please apply for usage from us just like you would from any other publisher you would seek permission from. Fill out the Rights Request Form and we will return to you cost estimates in a few days.
9. What is Books for Missions?
Answer: For more information on sending or sponsoring books to be sent to a mission, please click here.
10. I am a book collector and want to know more or caring for my older books. Can you recommend a site that will help me?
Answer: For more information on the storage environment for your books, please click here.